Earth, the only planet in the solar system that has life on it and from space our Earth looks spectacular. Well, the reason of our Earth looking spectacular is the presence of Water and Greenery on it. So what if I told you that viewing the Earth from outside is quite possible, and moreover you can just do it from your home with your Smartphones and that too with an application. I have come across such an application that can let us view the Earth from space. Want to know about it? Of course, you do. Well, the name of the application is Google Earth and with this, you can view the earth from space. Many of you might have come across this app but those who don’t know about it, I will tell you all about this application in details later in this article.
This application is not available on Google Play Store, so you have to download it manually from the official site of Google Earth Apk and later in this article I will be telling you about how to download and install this application and also all about its features. But now let me tell you what this application is all about.
Google Earth – all about in brief:
Google Earth is an application that allows you to view the whole Earth virtually, and it also provided you the geographical information and map of that area. This application was introduced to us as Earth Viewer 3D by a company called Keyhole Inc. then its name was changed in 2005.
Have you ever wondered what the Earth looks like from the space? Everyone has wondered about that. So what do you do when you want to know about that? You open your web browser and search for images on Google. But is that satisfactory for you? If you ask me, then I would say that it’s not. I am really not satisfied with those images. Those images were taken by astronauts who went on missions outside of the earth or with the help of satellites imagery.
Basically what this application does is that it maps the Earth by satellite imagery, and it superimposes those images sent by satellite on a 3D Globe. It also uses images obtained through aerial photography and GIS (Geographic Information System). It enables us to look at these images at varying resolutions, when we see these images they are only available in 2D. 3D imagery is possible, only for terrains and buildings this was possible but since November 2006 this was made available for viewing Mount Everest.
This has been widely used to view the disaster subjected areas and for getting directions. This can also be used to map your houses. Now that you are quite familiar with this application, so let me tell you about the features of Google Earth.
Features of Google Earth:
So here I have listed some of the major features of this application. I know reading these features you will love to have this app on your smartphone. For me, without Google Earth your smartphone not that smart. Surprised Huh!!!! Let’s concern on the features of Google Earth.
- Firstly the Google Earth is totally free for downloading.
- This application enables you to easily have a look at your favorite cities, places and countries around the world and that also free of cost.
- You can easily browse photos and check Wikipedia to learn more about your favorite places.
- This application can even act as your tour guide and can also help you in finding new and awesome places.
- Finding interesting photos about the Earth and maps are quite possible with this application.
- A 3D view of various structures of the planet can also be seen with the help of this application.
- 360o panoramic street level view is also possible with this application.
- You can view the Earth from Space
There are lots of other wonderful features that make this application awesome and trust me this application is worth your time. So now let me tell you about how to download and install this application on your devices.
How to Download Google Earth:
Well, it is very easy to download Google Earth apk file for your Android device, just follow the steps that I have showed you below.
- Open the Web Browser on your Device. Then search for Google Earth.
- You will come across the official website of Google Earth. Click on that to enter the website.
- On the top right corner of the page you will find the download option.
- Click on that to start downloading the application.
- Wait while the file gets downloaded.
So by following these steps you can download Google Earth. Now let me tell you about how to install the Apk for Google Earth on your devices.
How to Install Google Earth:
Installing any Apk is quite easy, and so there is no doubt about that installing the Apk of Google Earth will also be easy. So here are the steps of installing it.
- Start with locating the file on your device.
- Now after locating it, Tap on it to initiate the installation process
- Now your device will ask you whether you are sure about downloading this application or not.
- Tap on ‘OK,’ with that the installation of the application has started.
- Now wait while the installation is going on. And don’t turn off your device.
- After the completion of the installation, an icon of Google Earth will appear on your home screen.
- Tap on that to start the application
- If you want you can sign in the application with your Google Account or you can use without signing in too.
So these are the steps by following which you can install Google Earth Apk.
I will recommend that you start using this application as this is a very handy application, not only for viewing our Planet Earth from Space but also in finding places that are unknown to us and also in finding streets that we have trouble locating. And I will also recommend that you sign in to this application with your Google Accounts. So, what are you waiting for get it now and start reaping the benefits of this application?
Share this article with others if it was helpful to you and also let us know if you have problems in downloading or installing this application.