If you are using an Android phone, then you should try Titanium Backup Apk that will help you to backup all your files. But if you haven’t heard about this app then I would suggest you try it once, and you will like the app. This app is best for saving your files and keeping your files backup up-to-date in your device.
Titanium backup is growing day by day popular in the Android market for its wonderful features and functions. It is an app that used to backup all your important files, app data, system data, and even Wi-Fi passwords on our handset.
Nowadays, Android apps are very risky as it comes with many killing bugs and malicious app, so it is always better to be safe by keeping a backup of all our important files and app data because you never know when your phone causes a problem and happen to delete all files from your phone.
To use this application on your device, you will need root access to backup all your data and also some of the installed application on your Android device.
How to download Titanium Backup Apk on your device?
To download Titanium Backup app on your device is easy, you just need to have a rooted device on your Android to install this app and grant root access to use this app on your Android device. This app is available in both Google Play store and also can be downloaded in Apk file or from the available link that you will find on the internet to install it. Once you copy the file on your device>> go to your android settings>>find security and make sure you enable your unknown sources and install the titanium back pro in your device. Now, you can enjoy this rooted app and keep all your files backup in one folder. You can also follow certain steps if you find it difficult to install it this way. Take a look!
How to install Titanium Backup apk on your device?
Here are the steps to follow as to how you will install Titanium backup on your device:
- At first, you need to open Google Play Store and search for Titanium Backup to install it.
- Next, you have to open the app on your device.
- Then it might ask you permission for granting root access in your device.
- In the main screen of the app, you will find “check sign” at the top right corner of the screen, click on it.
- After the screen opens up, it will start guiding you with several back-ups and restore options.
- This app will only show how to backup installed apps.
- Once the screen opens up, it will show the number of installed apps that you have on your device.
- Then the app is ready to use.
Note: But do remember one thing if you are using titanium backup then never restore your apps while installing ROM because it may cause crashes on your device.
Well, that was a little warning regarding the app. Let us now read some of the additional features of titanium backup in details:
Features of Titanium Backup:
- This app is all the way useful and can run on the android device from 2.3 and above.
- This app protects you from bugs and prevents you from errors by booting your device properly. You just need to enter ClockworkMod recovery and choose install zip from SDCard in order to boot your file.
- This app is available for free as well as for pro version app in Google play store, but in Google Play Store it might not work to some extent.
- This app has no ads and also has no time limit.
- It works in a full speed listing 1 second for 300 apps and also this app can remove orphan app data.
- Titanium Backup has a scheduled backup option where you don’t need to backup every time you install a new app.
- It keeps all your last backup, backup frequency and also restores protected apps along with their settings. Not only has this it also restored external data too.
- Also, this app restores some of the market links while it restores apps.
- It can move your entire app to your SD card folder and keeps it safe.
- This app can also list filtering, coloring and scheduling support.
- This app allows you to keep multiple back-ups in just one click and not only this with this app you can also restore batch via 0-Click Batch Restores.
- This app can keep multiple backups of one Android app and almost everything you can backup in this app including calls and messages too.
- This application supports Multi-app user data and can also help you to use free apps using apps Freezer.
- One interesting thing about this app, you can also send your backups to any online service such as in Dropbox, Google, etc. because you will find that these options will be needed to wipe your SD card.
- This app has the best Speed with better performance.
- This app will help you to back your application and files without even closing them.
- And most importantly by using titanium backup apk you can also create your update zip File.
If you want to improve your backup experience, then there are also some more additional features that are available in pro version. Titanium backup apk is the most useful Android application where you can restore any app and keep its backup safely without losing it from your phone. Not only this, it can also freeze your apps, data and block its market links. This app also protects your important files from your SD card and also its external data. All types of backup can be operated through this app without closing any of the apps. To find the information about the data, it can also browse to any of the app’s data.
That’s all about titanium backup apk, and with this, we will like to conclude our guide on Titanium Backup apk. Hopefully, this article has provided the guide as to how you will protect your handset from unexpected faults. This app is very simple and easy to handle with its best features and better performance. That’s the reason why you need to choose this app.